Effective Date: September, 10, 2021
Acknowledgement and Consent
If you are a citizen or resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA“), United Kingdom, or Switzerland, the definition of personal information is defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and you have certain rights; therefore, please see the section below entitled “GDPR”.
Personal Information does not include your Personal Information that has been deidentified, pseudonymized, anonymized, aggregated, and/or otherwise processed so as to be unidentifiable in such a way that the data can no longer be attributed to a specific individual (by reasonable means) without the use of additional information, and where such additional information is kept separate and under adequate security to prevent unauthorized re-identification of a specific individual such that one could not, using reasonable efforts, link such information back to a specific individual (collectively, all of the foregoing in this sentence being referred to as “De-Identified Personal Information”).
Individuals Under the Age of 18
We do not knowingly collect, solicit or maintain Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register for our Services. If you are under 18, please do not send any Personal Information about yourself (such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address) to us. No one under age 18should provide any Personal Information to or on the Services. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information from our database. Please contact us if you have any concerns.
Personal Information We Collect About You
We collect several categories of Personal Information from and about you, namely,
|Category||Specific Items of Personal Information|
|Internet or other electronic network activity||
|Professional or employment information||
How We Collect or Receive Personal Information
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Mobile App or Website may include:
- Information that you provide, e.g., by filling in forms. This includes information provided at the time of registering, subscribing to, or purchasing our Services, e-newsletters, posting material (where permitted) or requesting further Services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Mobile App or Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- Information that you, your employer, your employer's service providers, or other third parties for which your employer gives permissions to be disclosed to us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, geolocation data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, clickstream patterns, the URL of the most recent website you visited before coming to our Website, the amount of time you spent on our Website, and the pages you viewed while on our Website.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include Personal Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Mobile App, Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including, but not limited to, by enabling us to: (a) estimate our audience/visitor size and usage patterns; (b) store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize and improve our Mobile App and Website; (c) speed up your searches; and/or, (d) recognize you when you return to our Mobile App or Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include cookies, local storage cookies, web beacons, pixel tracking, GIF and/or IP address. Each of these is discussed below.
Cookies (or browser cookies)
A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It may contain certain data, including, but not limited to: the name of the server that has placed it there, an identifier in the form of a unique number, and, an expiration date (some cookies only). Cookies are managed by the web browser on your computer (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome).
Different types of cookies which have different purposes are used on our Website.
These cookies collect information on the use of our Website, such as which pages are consulted most often. This information enables us to optimize our Website and simplify browsing. Performance cookies also enable our affiliates and partners to find out whether you have accessed one of our Websites from their site and whether your visit has led to the use or purchase of a product or Service from our Website, including the references for the product or Service purchased. These cookies do not collect any information which could be used to identify you. All the information collected is aggregated, and therefore anonymous.
These cookies enable our Website to remember the choices you have made when browsing. For example, we can store your geographical location in a cookie so that the Website corresponding to your area is shown. We can also remember your preferences, such as the text size, font and other customizable aspects of the Website. Functionality cookies may also be able to keep track of the products or videos consulted to avoid repetition. The information collected by these cookies cannot be used to identify you and cannot monitor your browsing activity on sites which do not belong to us.
It is possible that you will come across third-party cookies on some pages of sites that are not under our control.
Local Storage Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Adobe Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Local storage cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
IP Address. Our servers automatically record certain log file information reported from your browser when you access the Services. These server logs may include information such as which pages of the Service you visited, your internet protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, and other information on how you interact with the Services. These log files are generally deleted periodically.
Information We Collect from Third Parties
We may collect information that others provide about you when they use the Website, or obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Website.
- Third Party Services. If you link, connect, or login to your account with a third party social media service (e.g., Facebook, WeChat), the third party service may send us information such as your registration and profile information from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
- Other Sources. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, from third party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you. For example, we may receive background check results or fraud warnings from service providers like identity verification services for our fraud prevention and risk assessment efforts. We may receive information about you and your activities on and off the Website through partnerships, or about your experiences and interactions from our partner ad networks.
Some content or applications, including advertisements, on the Website are served by third parties, including advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers and application providers. First-party or third-party cookies may be used alone or in conjunction with web beacons or other tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use our Website. A first-party cookie is a cookie set by the domain name that appears in the browser address bar. A third-party cookie is a cookie set by (and on) a domain name that is not the domain name that appears in the browser address bar. It might be set as part of a side resource load (image, JS, iframe, etc., from a different hostname) or an AJAX HTTP request to a third-party server. The information that first-party and third-party cookies collect may be associated with your Personal Information or they may collect information, including Personal Information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services (i.e., tracking such activities). They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For more information on how to opt-out of third-party advertiser tracking mechanisms, please click here.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, for one or more of the following purposes:
- To present our Mobile App, Website, and Services to you.
- To provide you with information on products or Services that you request from us.
- To provide you with Services that you have requested.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To send you emails and newsletters with product, service, company, and other information.
- To communicate with you regarding information, features or offers that we believe will be of interest to you.
- To respond to your questions or other requests.
- To contact you with regard to the Mobile App, Website, or Services
- To process any applications, changes to your account information.
- To process other information or Personal Information that you submit through the Mobile App or Website.
- To notify you about changes to our Mobile App or Website, Services, our policies, terms or any products or Services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Mobile App, Website, or Services
- To ask for ratings and reviews of our Mobile App, Website, Services, and/or products.
- To provide access to restricted parts of our Website.
- To request your participation in surveys, focus groups, or other initiatives which help us to gather information used to develop and enhance our products and Services.
- To enhance and improve our current Mobile App, Website, and Services, and develop new ones for example, by performing internal research, analyzing user trends and measuring demographics and interests.
- For internal purposes, such as Website and system administration or internal audits and reviews.
- To comply with applicable law(s) (for example, to comply with a search warrant, subpoena or court order) or to carry out professional ethics/conduct investigations.
- For analyzing how the Mobile App and Services are used, diagnosing service or technical problems, maintaining security, and personalizing content.
- To operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Services.
- To provide statistics about the usage levels of the Mobile App or Website and other related information to reputable third parties, but these statistics will not include information which will allow you to be identified.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
We may also use your Personal Information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please either check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form) or adjust your user preferences in your account profile).
How We Disclose/Share Your Personal Information
Broadly stated, we may disclose, rent, or sell your Personal Information, in whole or in part, with third parties for the purpose of providing or improving the Services to you, who perform services on our behalf, or for marketing purposes. We disclose Personal Information to the following types of third parties, and for one or more the following purposes:
- Hosting providers for the secure storage and transmission of your data
- Identity management providers for authentication purposes
- Database software providers for the management and tracking of your data
- Third party service providers who send communications on our behalf regarding our products and Services. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Payment solution providers for the secure processing of payments you provide to us
- Technology providers who assist in the development, support, or management of our Website or our Mobile App
- Outbound call center providers, who may perform outreach on our behalf regarding our products and Services
- Fulfillment and shipping vendors for the fulfillment of our products and Services
- Survey and research providers who perform studies on our behalf
Disclosures to Service Providers: We may share your Personal Information with third parties for the purpose of providing or improving the Services to you. We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers which perform services on our behalf (“Service Providers”). This includes, without limitation, Service Providers which send communications, process payments, analyze data, or create, host and/or provide customer service on our behalf. These Service Providers may have access to Personal Information in order to provide these services to us or on our behalf. If we do this, such Service Providers’ use of your Personal Information will be bound by obligations of confidentiality. We may store Personal Information in locations outside our direct control (for instance, on servers or databases located or co-located with hosting Service Providers).
We will attempt to notify you about these requests unless: (i) providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, by court order we receive, or by applicable law, or (ii) we believe that providing notice would be futile, ineffective, create a risk of injury or bodily harm to an individual or group, or create or increase a risk of fraud upon us, our users, our Website, or our Services. In instances where we comply with legal requests without notice for these reasons, we will attempt to notify that user about the request after the fact if we determine in good faith that we are no longer legally prohibited from doing so and that no risk scenarios described in this paragraph apply.
Disclosures to Marketing Partners: We do not disclose or share your Personal Information with any third parties for we receive any monetary or other valuable consideration, other than to those service providers to provide services to us and which do not disclose your Personal Information to others or use it other than for internal purposes or providing their services to us. I.e., we do not sell your Personal Information for our monetary gain, period.
Disclosure of De-Identified Personal Information: De-Identified Personal Information or non-Personal Information is aggregated for system administration and to monitor usage of the Website. It is utilized to measure the number of visits to our Website, average time spent, number of pages viewed and to monitor various other Website statistics. This monitoring helps us evaluate how visitors use and navigate our Website so we can improve the content. We may share De-Identified Personal Information or anonymous information (including, but not limited to, anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, IP address, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain Services, and for any other purpose we deem appropriate. We may disclose, sell, transfer, etc., your De-Identified Personal Information to third parties for any purpose and we may receive valuable consideration for doing so.
Your Consent to Disclosure/Transfer/Sale of Your Personal Information: You consent to our disclosure of your Personal Information and other information to a potential or actual buyer of our company or other successor for the purpose of considering a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or other court proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us is among the assets transferred. You agree to and do hereby consent to (and shall not object to) our assignment, conveyance, transfer, and/or license (whether by contract, merger or operation of law) of any or all of our rights to your Personal Information and your consents, in whole or in part, and other information, with or without notice to you and without your further consent.
Data Transfer/Access Outside of the United States
We have our headquarters in the United States. The Personal Information we collect may be stored and processed in servers within or outside of the United States and wherever we and our service providers have facilities around the globe. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your Personal Information to, or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it. If you are located in the United Kingdom, European Economic Area (“EEA”), or Switzerland, we provide adequate protection for the transfer of Personal Information to countries outside of the United Kingdom, EEA, or Switzerland through a series of intercompany agreements based on the Standard Contractual Clauses. We may also need to transfer your information to other group companies or service providers in countries outside these areas. This may happen if our servers or suppliers and service providers are based outside these areas, or if you use our services and products while visiting countries outside this area.
If you are a resident of country other than the United States, you acknowledge and consent to our collecting, transmitting, and storing your Personal Information out of the country in which you reside.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
- Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and a firewall and is only accessible by a limited number of persons and service providers who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Any payment transactions will be performed using our third party payment processors or gateways, who will use appropriate security procedures designed to protect your information.
- Our Website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our Website safer.
- We may store, retrieve, access, and transmit your Personal Information in the US or in other countries.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You should maintain good internet security practices. Where you have password-protected access to certain parts of the Website or Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not share your password with anyone. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. If your email account or Facebook account is compromised this could allow access to your account with us if you have given us those details and/or permitted access through those accounts. If your email account is compromised it could be used to ask us to reset a password and gain access to your account with us. If you think that any of your accounts have been compromised you should change your account credentials with us, and in particular make sure any compromised account does not allow access to your account with us. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by other users. We’ll never email you to ask for your password or other account login information. If you receive such an email, please send it to us so we can investigate.
The time periods for which we retain your Personal Information depend on the purposes for which we use it. We will keep your Personal Information for as long as your account is active, or as long as you are a registered user of our Mobile App or user of our Services or for as long as we have another business purpose to do so and, thereafter, for no longer than is required or permitted by law, or our records retention policy, reasonably necessary for internal reporting and reconciliation purposes, or to provide you with feedback or information you might request. This period of retention is subject to our review and alteration.
What Information You Can Access, Change, or Delete
Through your account settings, you may access and, in some cases, edit or delete certain information you’ve provided to us, such as name and password, email address, address, user profile information, etc. The information that you can view, update, and delete may change as the Services or our practices change. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us.
Privacy Notice for California Residents
The following in this section applies only to California residents.
California Online Privacy Protection Act (“CalOPPA”; Calif. Bus. & Prof. Code § 22575-22578, available here):
CalOPPA applies only to companies which collect Personal Information of California residents.
We honor Do Not Track signals, and we do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place.
Visitors can visit our Website anonymously by adjusting the settings in your browser
Third-Party Behavioral Tracking. We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking of Personal Information, though we may use De-Identified Personal Information to track users’ click or browsing patterns.
California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”, available here) and its successor, the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020 (available here). If you are a California resident (occasionally referred to as “Consumer”), California law provides you with additional rights regarding our use of your Personal Information. For purposes of this California Consumer Privacy Notice and only for California residents, the term Personal Information means “personal information” as defined under CCPA.
This “California Consumer Rights Privacy Notice” section does not apply (at least until January 1, 2023) to the Personal Information of California residents that we collect:
- which reflects a written or verbal communication or a transaction between the business and the consumer, where the consumer is a natural person who acted or is acting as an employee, owner, director, officer, or independent contractor of a company, partnership, sole proprietorship, non-profit, or government agency and whose communications or transaction with the business occur solely within the context of the business conducting due diligence regarding, or providing or receiving a product or service to or from such company, partnership, sole proprietorship, non-profit, or government agency; or,
- about you in the course of your acting as a job applicant to, an employee of, owner of, director of, officer of, medical staff member of, or independent contractor of, our company to the extent that your Personal Information is collected and used by us solely within the context of your role or former role as a job applicant to, an employee of, owner of, director of, officer of, medical staff member of, or an independent contractor of, our company.
California residents have the right to (a) access a copy of their Personal Information held by us, (b) request deletion of their Personal Information held by us, and (c) opt-out of the sale of their Personal Information (but which is inapplicable to us because we do not sell your Personal Information). These rights can be exercised by completing and submitting the webform available here.
No Sale of Personal Information
WE DO NOT SELL (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE CPRA) YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, PERIOD. We have not sold any Personal Information of any California residents within the past twelve (12) months.
Right To Access to Specific Information
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable Consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you (also called a data portability request) and provide a copy to you in an electronic or paper format.
- If we disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, a list disclosing disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Right
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable Consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies (as described below).
As permitted by CCPA we may delete your Personal Information by (a) permanently and completely erasing the Personal Information on our existing systems with the exception of archived or back-up systems; (b) de-identifying the Personal Information; or, (c) aggregating the Personal Information.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our Service Provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal, regulatory or law enforcement obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable Consumer request to us by: using our toll free number at 414-250-8677, sending an email to us at email@example.com. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable Consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable Consumer request on behalf of your minor child. You may only make a verifiable Consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable Consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative; and,
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you. Making a verifiable Consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable Consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Email Verification Method: Upon receiving a data access or deletion request from you we will send an email to you at the email address we have for you on file. The email will ask you to respond to verify you as the Consumer making the request. Upon receipt of your verification we will match your information to that which is in our file. Upon verification of your identity we will proceed to process your request (subject to the exceptions stated above).
Webform Verification Method: When you submit a request using our webform (available here) we will match the information you submitted with the information we have for you on file. Upon verification of your identity we will proceed to process your request (subject to the exceptions stated above). We may not be able to comply with your request if (a) we are unable to verify your request, (b) if we are unable to match you with information in our database, or (c) if an exception under the law exists exempting us from complying with your request.
Response Timing and Format
We will confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) days of receiving it. We will respond to a verifiable Consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to an additional forty-five (45) days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable Consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your Personal Information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable Consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Please note that this right does not apply to business-to-business customers, employment applicants, or independent contractors to us, or if the disclosure of Personal Information is for purposes consistent with the California resident’s reasonable expectations, when considering the submission’s circumstances.
We will not discriminate against you simply for your exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including by refusing to gran discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; or,
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Notices; Opting Out
By providing us with your email address (including by “following,” “liking,” linking your account to our Service or other services, etc., on a third party website or network), you consent to our using the email address to send you Service-related notices by email, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You also agree that we may send you notifications of activity regarding the Service, the Website, and/or the Mobile App to the email address you give us, in accordance with any applicable privacy settings. We may use your email address to send you other messages or content, such as, but not limited to, newsletters, additions or changes to features of the Service, or special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out by emailing us your opt-out request or by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of our e-newsletter. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, special features, announcements, or offers. You may not opt out of Service-related emails.
You can add, update, or delete information as explained above. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. You may request deletion of your account by emailing us. It is your responsibility to maintain your current email address with us.
GDPR: The Follow Provisions Apply Only to Citizens and Residents of the United Kingdom, EEA, and Switzerland
Our Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data (UK, EEA, and Swiss Visitors Only)
If you are a visitor using our Website from the UK, EEA, or Switzerland, our legal basis for collecting and using the Personal Data described above will depend on the Personal Data concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect Personal Data from you only where we need the Personal Data to perform Services for you for which you have contracted with us, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests or rely upon your consent where we are legally required to do so and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Data from you or may otherwise need the Personal Data to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Your Data Rights Under GDPR
If you are subject to GDPR, your rights include the following:
- The right to access - Upon request, we will confirm any processing of your Personal Information and, and provide you with a copy of that Personal Information in an acceptable machine-readable format.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to have us correct any inaccurate Personal Information or to have us complete any incomplete Personal Information.
- The right to erasure - You may ask us to delete or remove your Personal Information and we will do so in some circumstances, such as where we no longer need it (we may not delete your data when other interests outweigh your right to deletion).
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to ask us to suppress the processing of your Personal Information but we may still store your Personal Information. See below for more information.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to your Personal Information used in the following manners: (a) processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling); (b) direct marketing (including profiling); and, (c) processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics. See below for more information.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to obtain your Personal Information from us that you consented to give us or that is necessary to perform fulfillment of member benefits with you. We will give you your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority - You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European member state of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of Personal Information relating to you infringes upon your rights.
- The right to withdraw consent - If we are processing your Personal Information based on your consent to do so, you may withdraw that consent at any time.